Melissa’s principal areas of practice are federal and state regulation of crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines with a focus on administrative litigation. Prior to joining Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC, Melissa practiced complex commercial litigation at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Education and Professional Background
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2016
- Indiana University, B.A., with highest distinction, 2012
- Admitted to Practice: Indiana, 2016
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association