Nick’s principle areas of practice are federal and state regulation of crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines with a focus on administrative litigation. Prior to joining Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC, Nick practiced commercial litigation at Locke Lord, LLP in Houston, Texas.
Education and Professional Background
- University of Texas School of Law, 2016 (Texas Journal of Oil, Gas and Energy Law, Staff Editor)
- University of Texas, B.A., 2013 (Alpha Theta History Honor Society)
- Admitted to Practice: Texas, 2016; U.S. Southern District of Texas, 2016.
Activities and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Young Professionals in Energy