- November 3, 2014 - Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC recognized for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report
The Houston oil and natural gas pipeline law firm Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC is being recognized as one of the country’s Best Law Firms for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America. Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler earned a national ranking in Energy Law and also was ranked in the top tier of Houston firms for its work in Energy Law.
- November 1, 2014 - Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC Adds Houston Energy Attorney Henry May
Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC is pleased to announce the addition of energy lawyer Henry S. May Jr., who brings extensive regulatory and transactional expertise in the natural gas industry. Mr. May led Vinson & Elkins’ energy regulatory practice for more than 20 years. His track record includes successfully representing natural gas companies in developing new policies at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Mr. May has been lead counsel in numerous agency proceedings and court appeals. He also has represented clients in many energy transactions and large-scale infrastructure projects.
- August 25, 2014 - Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC is Ranked in 2014 Chambers USA
Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC has been ranked among the nation’s leading law firms in Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) law by the 2014 Chambers USA: America’s Guide to Leading Lawyers for Business. Chambers also recognized three of the firm’s partners – Charles Caldwell, Dean Lefler, and Albert Tabor - as leading lawyers in Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) category.
- August 25, 2014 - Attorneys Caldwell and Tabor Recognized in Best Lawyers in America
Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC partner Charles F. Caldwell has been named Best Lawyers’ 2015 Houston Energy Law “Lawyer of the Year”. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community receives the “Lawyer of the Year” distinction. Albert Tabor’s selection is for his work in Energy Law. Both Caldwell and Tabor were selected for the tenth year by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2015 in the field of energy law.
- July 2014 - Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC has been ranked among the nation’s leading law firms in Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) law by the 2014 Chambers USA: America’s Guide to Leading Lawyers for Business. Chambers also recognized three of the firm’s partners as leading lawyers in Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) – Nationwide: Charles Caldwell, Dean Lefler, and Bert Tabor.
- March 13, 2014 - Law360 published an article by Michelle T. Boudreaux on FERC’s recent order, issued pursuant to its power under Section 1(15) of the Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 (ICA), directing Enterprise TE Products Pipeline Company LLC to provide priority propane transportation service from the market/storage hub at Mont Belvieu, Texas, to propane storage facilities in the Midwest and Northeast. FERC did so to address propane shortages in those regions caused, among other things, by extreme cold weather events this winter. This marks the first time FERC has acted on its authority under Section 1(15) of the ICA, which permits FERC to “give directions for preference or priority in transportation” when it believes that “congestion or traffic, or other emergency” require immediate action. The article also addresses the initiation of audits against two liquids pipeline companies by FERC’s Office of Enforcement. This article is available here.